To assist you in managing access to your data after placing a security freeze on your file, you will receive a unique personal identification number (PIN) by mail. The PIN will be required to perform specific actions with regard to your security freeze, such as applying a temporary lift, removing or changing personal identifying information (for example address, name, etc.).
- If you lose the PIN you may request a replacement in writing or online. Please include your full name, date of birth, current address, telephone number, Social Security Number and Driver's License number and state with your request.
- To submit your request by mail or fax, please contact the ChexSystems Security Freeze Department.
- To submit your request online, please click here
- Should you wish to temporarily lift or permanently remove your security freeze, you may submit your security freeze lift request via our website or you may submit your request by mail or fax.
- You may also contact Consumer Relations by telephone at 800.887.7652. Telephone requests will be processed between the hours of 5:00a.m. and 11:30p.m. Central time.